Our range of products include also taperlock sprockets. These sprockets are made in c45. Here following the range of taperlock sprockets available is showed, divided by pitch and chain.
- 3/8”x7/16” (ISO 06B-1; 06B-2; 06B-3)
- 1/2″x5/16” (ISO 08B-1; ISO 08B-2; ISO 08B-3)
- 5/8”x3/8” (ISO 10B-1; 10B-2; 10B-3)
- 3/4″x7/16” (ISO 12B1; 12B2; 12B-3)
- 1”x17,02 mm (ISO 16B-1; 16B-2; 16B-3)
- 1”1/4×3/4” (ISO 20B-1; 20B-2; 20B-3)
Every family of product is available in different teeth numbers and fits a specific bush. The type of bushes varies according to the dimension and power transmission of sprocket and it is included within the following range.
“Taperlock sprockets “ are made in C45 according to UNI EN 10083-1 regulations. Surface treatments such as hardened teeth(45-55 HRC) can be also carried out on sprockets for a better wear resistance of the product.